Summer season has arrived and with that comes the need to find the best dishes to serve up to your guests. I personally love to eat up some fabulous salads during the summer season. Salads are easy to make, light on the stomach and allow the guests to have a healthier option during your next summer party gathering. Here are 15 summer salads to pass at your next party!
15 Summer Salads to Pass at your Next Party
- Quick and Easy Grape Salad from eatmovemake.com
- Chopped Asian Salad from adashofsanity.com
- Healthy Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad from thismamacooks.com
- Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad from cincyshopper.com
- Elbow Macaroni Salad from spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
- Spinach Feta Pasta Salad from moneywisemoms.com
- Easy Prep Ahead Broccoli Cauliflower Salad from outnumbered3-1.com
- Bacon and Egg Potato Salad from 730sagestreet.com
- Dragon Fruit Salad from aroundmyfamilytable.com
- BLT Gluten Free Pasta Salad from familyfoodandtravel.com
- Bacon Bowtie Pasta Salad from thriftyjinxy.com
- Broccoli and Bow-tie Pasta Salad from daybydayinourworld.com
- Greek Style Pasta Salad from thefarmgirlgabs.com
- Mexican Sweet Potato Salad Recipe from momstart.com
- Easy Fruit Salad with an Orange Ginger Lime Dressing from teaspoonofgoodness.com
Which are my Favorites?
Personally I am not sure which salad I would choose as my favorite, but if I had to opt for which of these 15 salads to pass at my next party, I would go with the Bacon Bowtie Pasta Salad and the Easy Prep Ahead Broccoli Cauliflower salad because … bacon and cauliflower!
So there you have it, a select of easy to make salads to serve your guests a light option during your next summer party!