Gift Ideas for the Coffee Addict
Coffee wasn’t a true love for me at first. I remember the first time I tried it, I was working as an administrative assistant in New London, NH. The job was very fast paced at times, with multitasking being a must skill. The position was my favorite job ever to this day. I worked for a Corporate Employee Benefits Broker. They treated me like family. I loved being able to create spreadsheets and presentations that went with the broker to sell the right benefits package for companies. While the job was amazing, I soon learned I would lose the energy sometimes. That’s when I decided to try the coffee. It smelled good and was always brewed in the small little kitchen area. Once I figured out the perfect mix of sugar and creamer in my coffee, I was hooked!“I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now.” ― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women Click To Tweet
Now, fast forward like 12 years or so, I am addicted. If I don’t have that coffee in the morning or I accidentally buy decaffeinated coffee without realizing it, I will get a super bad headache all day long. Coffee is my best friend that fuels me through my work at home day and here are just 10 reasons why I love coffee.“Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.” ― Justina Chen, North of Beautiful Click To Tweet
10 Reasons I love Coffee
- The amazing smell of coffee freshly brewed first thing in the morning.
- So many different flavors, if I am feeling hazelnut I can have it. If I want french vanilla, I can do that too.
- The endless options of creamer flavors.
- Fuels my work at home days.
- It warms my soul.
- Makes me smile because I can think clearly once a cup has been put into my system.
- Seasonal flavors to inspire my creative mind.
- It goes with me anywhere.
- I can drink it any time of the day with my new coffee maker because it’s easy to brew up.
- It helps wake me up when I have been a night owl the night before.
There are so many reasons to divulge in the amazing taste of coffee, but I understand it’s not for everyone. When I feel a little sick of coffee, I do switch to hot Lipton tea to cure that caffeine need with a different taste. If you know a coffee lover this holiday season, then you will love the list of holiday gift ideas below for the coffee lover in your life. Go on, grab a few of these items for that certain someone on your list who loves coffee.
Gifts for the Coffee Lover
Affiliate links below.