I love to take time each day to stop and read a few articles from my favorite bloggers for a variety of reasons. One big thing I look for is that it is a positive blog, where you read an article and fill uplifted. I know for me the little free time I get after working, running errands and tending to the kids, I want to read something that makes me feel good at the end of the day. That is when I turn to bloggers that help give you motivation. Below are 10 reasons why I love to read positive blogs, and why you should start reading them.
10 Reasons Why I Love to Read Positive Blogs
- Can give you motivation for your day.
- Maybe leaves you with a smile.
- If you are struggling they might say something that allows you to see a new perspective on your situation.
- Helps relieve stress.
- Lets you intentionally think about what you read.
- Can implement what you read in your life to help you grow stronger.
- It is Free.
- Develops critical thinking.
- Widens your vocabulary.
- A motivation for the day.
If you haven’t been reading positive blogs, then you are truly missing out. Whether you believe in the Law of Attraction or not, I think we can all come to agree that reading positive blogs helps to inspire us to think happier, even if for a moment.
What are your favorite positive blogs to read?