Are you looking forward to moving to the UK with your partner?
It is an exciting place, and it would be even more interesting with your partner by your side. If you want to move with your spouse, it is vital to understand a few important things related to the Visa process. Don’t worry! We have all the basic information for your assistance.
In the abstract, we have mentioned a list of the key documents required for the Visa application. We have also mentioned a few key points that an applicant must always keep in mind while applying for a Visa.
Key Points To Remember –
- Documents are the critical part of any Visa application, especially for the UK.
- To get the best UK visa advice in USA, it is highly recommended to invest in an experienced Solicitor.
- With a professional’s help, your chances of getting accepted increase.
- It is an extensive process. Thus it is best to stay patient during the journey.
Let’s look at the list of the documents that must be included in their UK Spouse Visa Application!
List of Documents:
If you want to get your application to get accepted on the first attempt, it is important to fulfill all the application requirements. It is a critical process; thus applicants must submit relevant papers that support the requirements of the procedure.
- Valid passport
Both the applicants must have genuine passports of the country they reside in.l
- Marriage proof
For married couples, a genuine marriage certificate must be included with other documents.
For unmarried yet engaged couples, they must provide evidence that they have made all the necessary marriage arrangements in the UK and will get married soon.
- Evidence that meets the financial requirements of the process
The documents must include the source of income of the applicant, which must fulfill the minimum income requirement of the country. In other cases, one needs to provide payslips, bank statements, or employment contracts.
- A relevant proof that the applicant meets the English language requirement
The applicants must include a copy of their English language test certificate or any relevant degree certificate with other documents.
- Paperwork of appropriate accommodation in the UK
The accommodation documents depend on whether the accommodation is owned or rented. Applicants must provide a copy of ownership documents or relevant tenancy agreements.
- Rights to live in the country you are applying for the Visa from.
The applicant is also required to include a document that proves their nationality. This document is quite important to ensure that you are a legal resident of the country.
- Tuberculosis test certificate, if asked for.
Not every applicant has to undergo TB screening. This certificate is only important for the people from a few selected countries. It is crucial to take the test at a Home Office approved clinic. For more information, it is wise to connect to an immigration office.
Summing Up –
Hopefully, this abstract has helped in understanding basic things linked to the UK Spouse Visa Application. In case you have any queries consult the best professional in your area to avoid any mistakes.