There’s nothing quite like a refreshing alcoholic beverage after a long, hot summer day. I recently found this delicious adult beverage idea and had to share it with you all. Back in the day, I enjoyed some vodka with orange juice or even some cranberry juice. These days I am more of a beer drinker or a Twisted Tea fan. With that being said, this alcoholic watermelon treat is just the thing to hit the spot after a hot day of working from home and dealing with my trio.
This alcoholic watermelon treat will be perfect for guests when you have that BBQ gathering over the summer season, or for a refreshing drink on the back deck while watching the stars. The options are endless, I’ll let you decide how you’ll enjoy this beverage, but if you do whip up this delicious drink, please tell me what you thought of it.
Alcoholic Watermelon Treat
- Watermelon Juice
- Fresh Watermelon Slices
- 1 Shot Watermelon Vodka
Cocktail Shaker Martini Shaker Set – Bar Accessories : Drink Shaker, Jigger, Drink Mixer Spoon, Strainer, Ice thong, Bottle Opener,Wooden Stand-In Gift Box & Cocktail Recipes by ShoppingHandicraftAriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail, 1 gal (Pack of 4)Amoretti Premium Syrup, Watermelon, 25.4 OunceVivocci Unbreakable Tritan Plastic Rocks 12.5 oz Whiskey & Double Old Fashioned Glasses | Thumb Indent Base | Ideal for Bourbon & Scotch | Perfect For Homes & Bars | Dishwasher Safe Barware | Set of 2Cool Gear Cocktail Cups Margarita Mojito Piña Pina Colada The Painkiller Caribbean Rum Punch Banana Daiquiri (Watermelon)24 Ounce Cocktail Shaker Bar Set Accessories – Martini Kit with Measuring Jigger and Mixing Spoon plus Drink Recipes Booklet – Stainless Steel Tool Built-in Bartender Strainer
- Take one shot of watermelon vodka and pour it into your cocktail shaker. No cocktail shaker? No problem! Just pot your shot into a large glass.
- Next, take your watermelon juice and fill your cocktail shaker up. If you love sweet/candy flavored cocktails, I recommend using the Tropicana Watermelon Juice. Your cocktail will taste like a Jolly Rancher! If you love a more natural taste, reach for a fresh pressed watermelon juice.
- Close up your shaker and mix well! If you went the glass route, use a spoon to mix.
- Slice up that watermelon.
- Pour your cocktail into a glass.
- Take a slice of watermelon and place it on your glass for a watermelon-glam look!
- Serve & Enjoy!