No Fuss Tortellini Pasta Salad
Make this no fuss tortellini pasta salad as a side dish for any meal or family event. Making pasta salad has never been easier with this delicious recipe idea.
- 1 Bag of Tortellini Pasta ( I used 4-Cheese)
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Bottle of Italian Dressing (any brand you like)
- Can of Sliced Black Olives
- Bag of Mini Pepperoni
Supplies for Pasta Salad Success
Affiliate links below.
Certified International Valencia Soup/Pasta Bowl (Set of 4), 9.25Wish-Bone Salad Dressing, Italian, 24 Ounce (Pack of 6)Salad and Serving Bowl Set with Lid| Green Bamboo Fiber with Quick Chop Cutting Board and built in Servers for Serving Salads, Pasta and Fruit| Eco-friendly24oz Hormel Pepperoni Deli Thin Sliced (1.5 Pounds Total)
How To Make:
- First off you want to cook your tortellini pasta as directed on the package. When it is done drain pasta and let cool by running cold water over it.
- While that cooks, peel and dice up all your veggies. For the carrots, I used a peeler to make the strings of carrots, and then I peeled the cucumber to slice. Drain the juice on the black olives.
- Add all your ingredients into a bowl, pour about 2/3 cup of dressing over the pasta, and stir well. Then before you serve, stir again and if need be add more dressing to keep it moist.
Pin this Pasta Salad Recipe for Later: