This PLR package is perfect for your newsletter or other email marketing tools. Since this content is not unique, you’ll want to rewrite your PLR package to pass Copyscape. I have a tutorial to rewrite PRL content here.
Upon purchase, you will own this package. You can use it as-is, rewrite it, or what you wish with it. Just note it is not unique content, therefore it shouldn’t be published on a blog or public website unless you’ve adjusted the content to pass a Copyscape Premium scan.
Due to the nature of this product, an instant download product, there are no refunds or exchanges for this.
Productivity Power Pack PLR Articles
The following content is included as a zip file after purchase. Use the add to cart button, check out using PayPal or yru credit card and receive instant access to this power pack of productivity content. You can rewrite the PLR articles for use on your site, or copy and paste them into your automated newsletters. The options of how to use this, are really up to where your creativity leads you!
- The Best Habits to Develop to Increase Productivity – 389 words
- Increase Productivity with These 6 Time Management Tools – 410 words
- Top Tips for Minimizing Distractions to Get More Done – 408 words
- Top 5 Productivity Hacks for Procrastinators – 409 words
- Why Being a Perfectionist Will Kill Your Productivity – 412 words
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Utilize Time-Boxing to Improve Your Productivity – 389 words
- How You Can Boost Your Productivity with the Pomodoro Technique – 463 words
- The Best Strategies to Increase Your Productivity – 415 words
- 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Setting Deadlines – 452 words
- 3 Simple Ways to Use a Calendar to Increase Your Productivity – 424 words
You’ll receive these 10 PLR articles in a zip file. You’ll need to extract the files from the zip file in order to use them. This download package includes Word (.docx) files that can be opened using Google Docs, MS Office Word, or using the free Open Office.
As with all of our downloadable products, there are no refunds.
If you have an issue with the download, please contact us directly and we’ll do our best to assist.
Brandy Ellen has been a blogger since 2008 and enjoys spending her free time with her family and making the most out of every moment she has. Brandy enjoys sharing personal stories, tips, and other advice based on real-life & work from home experiences to help others live a fulfilling life.