There are many places online that feature PLR articles for bloggers and website owners. The sites are endless, and this is a highly competitive industry, so where do you go to buy trusted PLR articles for blogs? I’m not sure where you go, but I can share a few places that I promote to other people who want PLR content that’s low cost while maintaining the high-quality standards bloggers and website owners need for their PLR blog articles.
The best thing about PLR is that you can resell them as many times as you want, and the article will still belong to you. You can then edit it or leave it as is (the latter is not recommended). You can edit them and use them in your content shop, website, or blog for better content.
Other people take these self-care PLR articles and incorporate them into their weekly newsletter as part of their marketing plan. You see PLR articles from PLR Blog Today can be used as is without any edits with your internal email lists – such as newsletters, company promotions, etc.
Here are some creative ways to use PLR blog articles today:
- Blog articles are perfect for the use of blog posts – you will need to properly rewrite them if you want to put your name on them, but otherwise, they make good raw content for blogs.
- Offer these PLR articles as bonuses with something else people purchase.
- Offer these PLR articles as freebies with another product or paid product where the content is useful.
- Use them as article marketing tools to build backlinks and increase SEO.
- Create a free ebook and offer these PLR articles as bonuses for signing up to your email list.
PLR Articles Are High-Quality Content at Low Cost
The best thing about PLR blog articles is that they are high-quality content without having to pay a lot of money. These are also the best places I promote for finding these types of articles – which are still valuable because you can use them as they are, or you can do some edits to them so your name is on it.
The next best thing is that you can find a lot of high quality PLR blog posts very quickly. In this way, it’s easy to build an editorial calendar with these PLR articles as content for your blog posts, or you may want to use them as contributions to article directories or other content marketing strategies.
Top 5 Places to Buy PLR blog posts
- PLR Blog Today
- Brandy Ellen Enterprises’ Shop – we also write unique PLR content packages, just contact us for a quote today.
- PLRProducts.com – 1,000’s Of Resell Rights Products
Using PLR blog posts for the first time can be rather intimidating. I’ve seen many bloggers purchase 100s of articles to find that they’ve just let them sit there all year round. You can hire me to rewrite PLR content that passes Copyscape, I do charge a per word flat rate though OR you can you use one of my content packages to assist in getting the PLR blog content rewritten quickly with a Copyscape scan provided.
The Pros and Cons of Buying PLR Content
- Good content for resale.
- Use them as blog posts, email marketing tools, or article marketing strategies.
- Create new ebooks with these PLR articles – one guess what you can use them for? More blog posts!
Need to purchase multiple copies of the same article written by different authors possibly if you want several blog posts from the same article to go with different products.
Rewriting PLR Articles Requires Time and Attention To Detail
If you’re going to hire me or someone else to rewrite PLR blog posts, there are some things you should know.
- Rewriting PLR blog posts will require some time and attention to detail.
- You should also be aware that they may not seem like much on the outset, but when you start seeing how they work in your business (whether it’s a blog or income-producing website), they add up quickly.
- It can become rather addicting to buy more and more PLR articles because you’ll be so happy with the results.
In conclusion, I’d like to say that you can start out with any of my self-care PLR articles of my law of attraction PLR content to get started. Don’t forget to head over to PLR Blog Today to hit the little bell so you get notified when new PLR content packages go live on that site, too!