When America joined WWII in 1941, Herbert Wilson joined the Army Signal Corps, from which he retired in the 1950’s as rank of Colonel. He retired to the castle, and in 1962, opened it for tours. He passed away in 1981 at the age of 82 and left the estate to his daughter, Blossom Wilson Davine Ladabouche. Blossom passed in 2010 and currently her daughter Denise Davine is the owner/operator.
Looking for Something?
Available for Hire
Content for Bloggers
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: How to Cope With Summer Outings as an Introvert $25.00
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: How to Stay Cool This Summer Without Breaking the Bank $20.00
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: My 4 Favorite Benefits of Boxing $25.00
- 12 Valentines Coupons for Lovers Printable & Canva Template
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: Law of Attraction Tips for Beginners
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. All links on this site may be affiliate links and should be considered as such. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program.
Make Money Selling Blogs
Learn how to make money selling blogs with my newly launched 2021 ebook that shows YOU how to make the cash I make selling websites/blogs.