Wilson Castle is a nineteenth-century estate located at Proctor in the U.S. state of Vermont. The house was built in 1867 in a mix of nineteenth-century architectural styles including Dutch neo-renaissance, Scottish baronial, Queen Anne, and Romanesque Revival. It is now operated as a house museum and is open late May until late October for an admission fee.
Looking for Something?
Available for Hire
Content for Bloggers
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: How to Cope With Summer Outings as an Introvert $25.00
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: How to Stay Cool This Summer Without Breaking the Bank $20.00
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: My 4 Favorite Benefits of Boxing $25.00
- 12 Valentines Coupons for Lovers Printable & Canva Template
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLE: Law of Attraction Tips for Beginners
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. All links on this site may be affiliate links and should be considered as such. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program.
Make Money Selling Blogs
Learn how to make money selling blogs with my newly launched 2021 ebook that shows YOU how to make the cash I make selling websites/blogs.